- an adventurous attitude;
- passion for the outdoors;
- good communication skills/presentation skills (being media-friendly);
- enthusiasm for the role (you'll have to watch my application video for that one!);
- entertainment value (personality and creativity); and
- at least one year's relevant experience (I've been blogging since April 2005 and have been exploring the world since before I learned to walk.)
That's all great and everything, but why should Tourism Queensland take my word for it?
Loyal readers (regular commenters and lurkers alike), I'm asking for your help. Please tell us: Why should Tourism Queensland hire me for the job?